Oil Painting INDIGO Sunset Seascape, Canvas on Board, 18x24", by Gina De Gorna
Materials for the Sunset Oil Painting:
1. Stretched Primed Canvas or Canvas on Board suitable for oil Paintings.
2. FLAT Bristle Oil Painting Brushes: 2'' and smaller.
3. Metal Pallet Knife.
4. Oil Paint Colors: Titanium White; Cobalt Blue; Ultramarine Blue; Light Yellow; Orange; Alizarin Crimson.
5. Medium dark flat purple acrylic paint.
6. The softest 2" flat brush you can find in a craft store.
7. Paper Towels.
8. Disposable pallet, disposable gloves and disposable apron so you don't have to clean the pallet and yourself longer than you paint, but to focus only on the FUN PART of the painting process :)
1. Follow the Step by Step instructions.
2. There's no need to dilute or pre-mix the oil paints. Remember: over mixing oil paint results in muddy and grayish look of a painting.
3. Use the recommended brush strokes for each STEP.
4. Do not overdo things. Overworking is never good for a painting.
5. Enjoy painting SUNSETS and Have FUN :)))